Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) Technology
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is an IT security solution that provides secure remote access to an organization’s applications, data, and services based on clearly defined access control policies. Once access to an app is granted, that communication is implicitly trusted forever; 100% of breaches occur on allowed activity, which an “allow and ignore” approach cannot prevent.
ZTNA allows users to access applications without connecting them to the corporate network. This eliminates risk to the network while keeping infrastructure completely invisible. Managing ZTNA solutions is easy with a centralized admin portal with granular controls. ZTNA components are software-based and cloud-delivered, easily fitting into your existing environment. They are maintained and kept up to date by the provider. You can leverage a vendor or provider’s global distribution of gateways and quickly integrate these into your architecture.
- Lack of Data Protection & Security Inspection Capabilities.
- ZTNA Provides Insufficient Security.
- ZTNA Follows Allow & Ignore Model.
- Weak Security & Limited Visibility.
- Incomplete Security For Application Services.
- Failure to Perform Security Checks.
- ZTNA Solutions May Not Provide Auditing.