In an age when online security has become paramount, Tor, the renowned anonymity network, has taken a significant step forward by implementing a new defense mechanism to safeguard its infrastructure. The Onion Router (Tor) has announced the adoption of a Proof-of-Work (PoW) strategy as an innovative solution against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks. With cyber threats growing more sophisticated and frequent, this move by Tor aims to fortify its defenses and ensure uninterrupted accessibility for millions of users worldwide. By harnessing the power of PoW technology, Tor is set to revolutionize its ability to combat malicious actors seeking to disrupt its services and maintain its commitment towards providing secure internet access for all.
- Are We Making Progress in the Fight Against Cybercrime? Here’s How to Tell. Fortinet Industry Trends Blog
- Beware of New Fileless Malware that Propagates Through Spam Mail
- Chat GPT – Powered Malware Analysis.
- The Biggest I.T. Threats Of The Future
- Think Your MFA (Multi – Factor Authentication) and PAM (Privileged Access Management) Solutions Protect You? Think Again.
No comments to show.