What is WarXing in Cyber Security? What are the Benefits?
You might have heard about WarXing; here you will get detailed information about that. WarXing is always searching for Wi-Fi networks because in this hyper-connected world, users need to have a stable internet connection. We also need an internet connection to our mobile, tablets, and computers to fulfill their functions.
We also need to keep in touch with our friends and that is also possible through the Internet. Our family, co-workers everyone is connected online, and we even receive our education online.
Now you might be thinking, what is all about WarXing? This is an umbrella term that acts as a Wi-Fi network, and the ‘X’ can be replaced by adding some specific action that defines the activity’s nature. For example, if you are on a bike, then cycling around in search of a Wi-Fi network is well-known as Warcycling. If you are in a car, then it is called driving.
Here you will get some variations of WarXing:
- Warchalking: The name itself is a practice that is a reference to a common method of warming.
- Community: Here they breadth regarding Wi-Fi arrangement and the sidewalk with a piece of chalk.
- Warcycling: Users can search Wi-Fi networks by doing the cycling.
- War dialing: In this practice, include phone numbers so that the user can find the modems.
- Wardriving: In this process, you can seek Wi-Fi networks in the car.
- Warflying: In this, by using an aircraft or drone, the PDA user needs to complete his work.
1. What is WarXing in cyber security?
WarXing in cybersecurity involves finding and exploiting wireless network vulnerabilities. It comes from “WarDriving,” the act of driving with a laptop or mobile device to find open or insecure Wi-Fi networks.
WarXing searches for Bluetooth, RFID, and NFC networks as well as Wi-Fi networks. WarXing can be used for benign purposes like mapping network coverage or harmful ones like data theft or cyber-attacks.
The security of wireless networks and devices against illegal access and exploitation is highlighted by this practice.
2. What is cyber security and its benefits?
Cybersecurity protects computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious assaults, damage, and illegal access.
It includes several methods and strategies to protect IT and data integrity, confidentiality, and availability. Cybersecurity protects against data breaches, identity theft, and financial loss; ensures privacy for individuals and enterprises; maintains computing asset integrity and reliability; and supports operations continuity.
Cyberattacks and cybercrime can have devastating personal, corporate, and national effects, thus effective cybersecurity measures are essential.
Cybersecurity secures networks, devices, and data to promote confidence in digital processes and make the internet safer.
3. What is the main purpose of cyber warfare?
Cyber warfare aims to disrupt, damage, or obtain illegal access to computer systems, networks, and digital information to gain an advantage over opponents.
Cyber attacks like hacking, malware, denial-of-service attacks, and espionage are used to achieve political, military, or strategic purposes.
Cyber warfare can degrade an opponent’s capabilities, spread confusion, steal important information, or demonstrate cyberspace dominance by targeting critical infrastructure, government networks, banking systems, and other key assets.
Cyber warfare enables anonymous, remote strikes with widespread impact without physical harm.
National security policies increasingly include this style of warfare to project power, alter geopolitical dynamics, and execute operations that can supplement or replace conventional military efforts.
Why do People need to warXing?
People need this warXing for various reasons. For example, a user can opt for warXing to piggyback. In this, it looks very innocent and non-threatening.
You also need to consider the possibility that the individual can be overburdened by your network, and it can be heavily downloading the activity where an internet connection becomes illegal. In the future, you might be getting yourself in an unwanted situation and explain who is responsible for this illegal activity.
There is another motivation for warXing, which can be infiltrating your system. You can steal the information where you can lock yourself in your network. However, wardrivers drive around the neighborhood so that they can find the open Wi-Fi network and they can effortlessly hack everything.
The main target of these wardrivers is shopping centers and office buildings. There are many cruises around the cars where they need a laptop and long-range antennas. Due to this antenna, they get a vulnerable network, and they come to steal sensitive information like customer information, credit card numbers, and much more.
If any organization uses unknown Wi-Fi then, that organization is under threat. Wardrivers target the consumer so that they can crack through WER’s encryption easily.
What threats can come if you do not use WarXing in Cyber Security?
- Adware: This is one of the forms of computer virus which fills the computer with more advertisements. It is very common for cyber-attack. Adware allows viruses to enter the computer if you accidentally click on them.
- Ransomware: This is one type of malicious software which mainly designed to access until some limit. If you want you can opt for the paid version.
- Spyware: This is one type of WarXing cyber infection that is mainly designed to spy on your computer action and relay on that information you can get the cyber-criminal.
The best WarXing in Cyber Security can easily prevent this type of virus and ensure that your data stays private and confidential inside the workplace.
Benefits of WarXing in Cyber Security:
There are several benefits which are discussed below:
- Protection for your business: WarXing provides digital protection to your business, and will make sure that your employees are not at risk. They must be saved from potential threats like Ransomware and Adware.
- Increase productivity: Please note that viruses slow down the computers while crawling that time you need to do the work practically. Powerful WarXing eliminates all negativity and maximizes your business potential.
- Inspires customer confidence: If you prove your business is protected against all types of viruses, you can gain the trust of your customer and your data will not be compromised.
- Protection for your customers: You need to ensure your business is secure from WarXing, and it will help your customers to do the subscription for WarXing.
- Stops your website from going down: When you have your website there must be a potential cyber breach which can be disastrous. When you are in the system and it becomes infected at that time, your website can be forced to close where you will lose money and there are chances that you will lose the transaction.
You must, however, ensure that your company is protected both physically and online. Having complete command over your company and its workforce is an ideal situation.
You, as the owner, are also required to establish a link with them through the use of a wireless internet connection.
In addition to this, you have the option of sharing with the entire world that your company is now “open for business.” In addition to being effective and convenient, WarXing is well-suited for all kinds of commercial enterprises.